Laser Skin Rejuvenation is a safe and simple procedure that uses a NdYag laser to promote collagen growth and promote elasticity.
Benefits of Laser Skin Rejuvenation including stimulating the production of collagen and minimizing pore size. This treatment will improve skin texture and mildly improve elasticity. New Look Houston offers laser skin treatments and rejuvenation that produce real results.
The laser will rapidly pulse over treatment area until the desired temperature is reached. With no downtime, you’ll return to your favorite activities right away. A mild sunburn like redness may last an hour. Enjoy the confidence that comes with having healthy, younger looking skin easily. To schedule an appointment in Houston for laser skin treatments feel free to call us!
EQUIPMENT WE USE
This procedure is performed by a laser technician trained in the use of our Splendor X laser made by Lumenis. This device came to market in 2019.
Our laser technician will evaluate your skin and determine if you are an appropriate candidate for this procedure. Our laser technician will also let you know what to expect from the entire treatment and answer any questions in the process.
Lastly, your laser technician will go over the aftercare guidelines and make sure you understand the process and expectations.
What To Expect
Your laser technician will cleanse the skin prior to the treatment. The Splendor X machine will be set to rapidly pulse over skin until skin is heat up to the optimal temperature. The short pulse laser is meant to gradually increase skin temperature over a long period of time, which means no discomfort in the process.
- Avoid heavy sun exposure for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Cannot treat over existing sun tan.
- Clean skin, remove make-up, polish, jewelry in treatment
- Shave the treatment site if there is excessive hair
- No gel or topical anesthetic is required or recommended
- Avoid direct sun exposed for one week after treatment. Use SPF at all times.
- Avoid heating up the body, such as exercise, steam rooms, suanas, or working outdoors in the heat or direct sunlight.
- Erythema is normal and expected and resolves in less than an hour
- The minimum time interval between treatments is 28 days.
To schedule your laser skin treatment and rejuvenation in Houston, call us today!
Before and After Photos