If you have a bad tattoo that bestow’s your ex-love’s name, consider yourself in good company. Not only are names some of the most commonly removed tattoos, but there are several celebrities who have inked their lovers’ names on their skin, only to have them removed later when things didn’t work out.
- Denise Richards’ marriage to Charlie Sheen didn’t work out, so when the couple split in 2006, she had his name covered up with a fairy tattoo on her ankle.
- Christina Aguilera had a tattoo that was a tribute to her husband Jordan Bratman, a music executive. When the couple filed for divorce, she had the tattoo removed.
- Angelina Jolie is no stranger to tattoos, but when she split from actor Billy Bob Thornton, she had a tattoo with his name on it removed in 2003. She has since had another tattoo, honoring her children, inked in the same place.
Adrienne Bailon had boyfriend Rob Kardashian’s name tattooed on her backside, and despite a 2009 breakup, waited more than 5 years before getting it completely removed.
Desperate Houseswives star Eva Longoria had three tattoos that paid tribute to her former NBA star husband Tony Parker. When the couple divorced in 2012, she went through a laser removal process to have them all removed.
- Melanie Griffith was married to Antonio Banderas for almost 20 years, but just a month after their split, started getting laser tattoo removal of the heart on her bicep that said “Antonio”
- Supermodel Heidi Klum split from singer Seal and had the tattoo of his name on her arm also removed, although she kept a portion of the tattoo that had four stars on it, meant to represent the couple’s children.
Ready to break up with your bad relationship tattoo? Call New Look Houston at 713-783-2000 today for a consultation!